Primary care for the entire family. We enjoy treating everyone in the family, from birth and on. Dr. Dacker is board-certified by the American Academy of Family Medicine. Both Jennifer Foster, PA-C and Ann Gould, PA-C are Nationally Certified Physician Assistants.
In addition we offer the following:
- Women’s Healthcare – Yearly breast and cervical screening exams using the most accurate pap tests available. We are the only practice in Salem with all of our providers educated and certified in providing the Comprehensive Breast Exam. Menopause evaluation and care using both bio-identical and pharmaceutical hormones are available based on patient’s preference and needs.
- Pediatrics and Newborn Care – Including well and sick child care, and circumcisions done with a gentle touch. VIDA offers the alternative vaccine schedule for families with concerns about immunizations.
- Mental Health Care – Depression, anxiety, eating disorders. VIDA’s providers use an integrative approach, including lifestyle interventions (such as counseling and dietary changes), herbal and pharmaceutical treatments, as needed by the patient. We do not believe that medication is always the only solution.
- Minor procedures – Dermatologic procedures and care, IUD placement and removal, colposcopy, endometrial biopsy, toe nail removal, and injury management.
- Laboratory studies – conducted in office.
- Professional collaboration – With your Specialist, Naturopath, Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, or Psychotherapist.